- Outstanding lectures by proven business leaders providing the latest best practices, plus
- Moderated peer discussions throughout the program. Essential learnings are reinforced. Specific questions are asked, commented on and shared by all. Each participant posts their responses and comments on two other responses, plus
- Personal instructor feedback from moderator/instructor when appropriate, plus
- Selected relevant readings, plus
- Production of a written action plan and a final reflection with instructor feedback and guidance.
- Every training will be an outstanding experience
- Those trained excel at their job
- Task performers and high potentials develop needed competencies to do their jobs more effectively, more productively, and be more prepared for future roles
Each program is normally 3 to 5 hours a week for 4 weeks at a time selected by each participant to fit their schedule. Many individuals and companies do multiple programs covering needed additional competencies.
Who We Have Served
AstraZeneca • ADP • IBM • Bank of Colorado • Level 3 Communications • Ogilvy • Philips Electronics • Republic Services • Roundys • District of Columbia • Federal Home Loan Bank • Forest Laboratories • Grand Hyatt • Hellmann Worldwide • UCONN Alumni Association • University of North Carolina • University of Pennsylvania • and more •